Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Cameron Diaz: ambassador for Tag Heuer Link Lady

Sex Tape star Cameron Diaz is the face of the Link Lady timepiece collection from luxury brand Tag Heuer.

The Link Lady range is dedicated to beautiful and rebellious women  and former model turned film star Cameron Diaz says: “The Link Lady is more than a timepiece, it’s a piece of jewellery. When I put It on my wrist, I don’t feel It. It is easy-to-wear, sparkling, and feminine“.

The actress is internationally renowned for roles in top-grossing films like The Holiday, My Best Friend’s Wedding, There’s Something About Mary, Charlie’s Angels, and Being John Malkovich, and became a Tag Heuer ambassador in 2012.
Tag Heuer's Link Lady as worn
by Cameron Diaz

She says:  “I have been very selective about aligning myself with brands. I love the fact that TAG Heuer challenges the rules and thinks outside the box and I’m honored to be associated with such an iconic and forward-thinking brand.”

Other Tag Heuer ambassadors include tennis player Maria Sharapova, actor Leonardo Di Caprio, Formula 1 World Champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, Chen Dao Ming in China and Shah Rukh Khan in India.